Who are you?
- You are a generalist designer equally comfortable and capable working on UI, UX and sales and marketing efforts. You should be willing to move horizontally and vertically up and down the design stack.
- You have demonstrable experience designing real products and campaigns that have shipped.
- You are ready to join a funded, early-stage startup and work with people who are building amazing health technology and sharing it with the world. You are excited to work with a great team of health science, design, business and engineering professionals who challenge and inspire you every day to make great decisions and build high-quality, scalable, well-designed software.
- You are excited to be part of a fast-moving, intellectually curious, growing digital health venture.
- You love customer experience. You are a meticulous about driving an amazing participant experience.
What will you do?
- Take ownership of driving the user interface an user experience design of our iOS and Android mobile apps.
- You should be able to take full ownerships of all our front-end website design needs, including overhauling our current website and creating marketing microsite and FAQs where needed.
- Work with our coaching team on understanding what design insights are important to bring to the fore —and implement.
- Work with the executive team to conceive of, design and implement the graphic design and implementation of sales and marketing campaigns.
- Understand privacy, security and HIPAA-compliance in all aspects of working on scaling our product.
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including those governing privacy and data security.
What kind of personality do you have?
- You are an analytical and creative thinker.
- You are energetic and enthusiastic about process improvement.
- You can patiently explain your deep specialist's view to others in a clear, layperson-speak.
- You want to work with a company whose mission is to help people get healthier and live free of chronic disease.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit a resume, 2-3 professional recommendations, and whatever combination of LinkedIn, personal portfolio, Dribbble, cover letter and/or any other formats you think will best demonstrate your abilities as a Designer to:
After receiving your application, we will contact you directly if your qualifications, skills and background indicate you may be a good fit for our team.